Job Description : Enterprise (Solutions) Architect – BSS focused (18+ yrs)
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect (BSS focussed) creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on a project.
Experience: 18+ Years including 5+ years in Enterprise wide Architecture design, 10+ years in E2E Solutions Architecture & Design, in Telecom BSS domain – especially three or more of Marketing Management, Channels- Lead to Order, Order to Activate, Billing and Charging, Trouble to resolve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present/communicate the E2E Architecture benefits/issues to business and technical CxOs
- 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture designing engagements for Telecom Service Providers on transformations programmes comprising large IT estates.
- 18+ Years of development/design experience with Telco (Wireless/Wireline) B2B/B2C business – BSS domain
- Good understanding of wireless prepaid / postpaid business, BSS functions and Operations
- Enterprise Architecture certifications like TOGAF necessary
- 10+ years of strong experience in delivering E2E Solutions Architecture/ Solutions Design for Telco BSS - liasing with business analysts and platform architects/ designers, with at least one project delivering omni channel experience.
- Ability to guide and manage E2e solutions team.
- Should be able to review and assess corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes and procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
- Ability to work with CIO and other technical managers to oversee the strategic development of the e2e IT estate
- Ability to identify areas where cost reduction opportunities may be available and work towards reducing cost by introducing new systems, rationalizing existing systems or improved processes
- Share review findings and recommendations to executives and stakeholders, along with reports showing the progress in implementing new strategies
- Good to have certifications like - TM Forum Frameworks: eTOM, TAM, SID and Integration Framework (TNA) and CMM/CMMI.
- Ability to compare/analyze COTS products and the ability to recommend a particular product based on the strategic IT goals
- Exposure to multiple and diverse technologies and environments. A good understanding of open source based technologies, micro services, event driven architecture.
- Also able to explain complex issues to a wider business audience.
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with other teams, vendors and service partners.
- German Language Proficiency.
· As a senior leader in the Architecture team, Leads the E2E Solutions team for the Digital BSS programme for a Telco operator
· Creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on the project.
· Liase with CxO level business & technical stakeholders representing the enterprise wide architecture
· Ensuring maximum re-use of IT assets and services giving value for money, consistency of service, and reducing the costs of future changes.
· Drive and lead the reduced complexity in the current IT estate – through identifying opportunities for decommissioning, consolidation of components, applications, integration technologies, data and hardware
· Define the principles and design patterns that guide technology decisions for the enterprise, meeting our commitments around rationalisation and consolidation
· Guide and support the E2E solutions team, including the business analysts/process teams, during the entire SDLC