Job Description : Enterprise (Solutions) Architect – BSS focused (18+ yrs)
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect (BSS focussed) creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on a project.
Experience: 18+ Years including 5+ years in Enterprise wide Architecture design, 10+ years in E2E Solutions Architecture & Design, in Telecom BSS domain – especially three or more of Marketing Management, Channels- Lead to Order, Order to Activate, Billing and Charging, Trouble to resolve.
· As a senior leader in the Architecture team, Leads the E2E Solutions team for the Digital BSS programme for a Telco operator
· Creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on the project.
· Liase with CxO level business & technical stakeholders representing the enterprise wide architecture
· Ensuring maximum re-use of IT assets and services giving value for money, consistency of service, and reducing the costs of future changes.
· Drive and lead the reduced complexity in the current IT estate – through identifying opportunities for decommissioning, consolidation of components, applications, integration technologies, data and hardware
· Define the principles and design patterns that guide technology decisions for the enterprise, meeting our commitments around rationalisation and consolidation
· Guide and support the E2E solutions team, including the business analysts/process teams, during the entire SDLC
1. Being able to Collaborate across the design function and product ownership to shape the roadmap
2. Understand the feature and epic level breakdown to inform the product backlog
3. Strong understanding of BDD principles and working methodology.
4. Writing stories using INVEST principles.
5. Coordinate with SI partners, third-party providers, and offshore teams
6. Good functional understanding of FiServe and WSO2 Identify server
7. Good understanding of API specification documentation, full-stack architecture, and mobile apps developed using BFF design pattern
8. Familiar with Flutter environment and automation testing
9. Working with Abstract, invisionapp
10. Work with Proxy product owners to plan sprints, assist in writing effective user stories and prioritize the backlog
11. Gather functional, non-functional, and technical requirements, being able to translate these into meaningful user stories complete with acceptance criteria
12. Be comfortable working in a typical ‘feature-epic-story’ hierarchy
13. Be the champion of ‘Refinement’ and responsible for ensuring stories adhere to the Client's definition of Ready (DoR)
14. Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a digital Mobile App development space.