Job Description : Enterprise (Solutions) Architect – BSS focused (18+ yrs)
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect (BSS focussed) creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on a project.
Experience: 18+ Years including 5+ years in Enterprise wide Architecture design, 10+ years in E2E Solutions Architecture & Design, in Telecom BSS domain – especially three or more of Marketing Management, Channels- Lead to Order, Order to Activate, Billing and Charging, Trouble to resolve.
· As a senior leader in the Architecture team, Leads the E2E Solutions team for the Digital BSS programme for a Telco operator
· Creates the E2E architecture principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on the project.
· Liase with CxO level business & technical stakeholders representing the enterprise wide architecture
· Ensuring maximum re-use of IT assets and services giving value for money, consistency of service, and reducing the costs of future changes.
· Drive and lead the reduced complexity in the current IT estate – through identifying opportunities for decommissioning, consolidation of components, applications, integration technologies, data and hardware
· Define the principles and design patterns that guide technology decisions for the enterprise, meeting our commitments around rationalisation and consolidation
· Guide and support the E2E solutions team, including the business analysts/process teams, during the entire SDLC
MMD are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting, experienced Project Manager based in Lincoln with defence experience, ideally within the ISR environment.
The ideal candidate will;
Have the ability to problem-solve complex issues across functional boundaries, to summarise and identify key concerns and follow through with the development and execution of corrective action plans to resolve issues;
Be able to rapidly assimilate information, culture and process;
Collaborate stakeholder management and engagement across clients, internal teams and suppliers;
Have experience of managing multiple projects in a controlled environment, making best use of recognised methods, to guarantee transparent delivery;
Have demonstrable experience of working on complex bids – both in the creation of cost models and bid management.
Clearly understand applicable government information assurance policies and controls and how to comply with these.
If you can do all of this and more, please apply to HR@mmd.meta.aero with your CV and covering letter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our expanding Real Estate team in Aberdeen, working on a range of projects.
Due to the nature of the work, the role will suit someone with proven experience of managing projects within Education, Life Sciences and Defence.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Project Managers handle commissions of varying scale and value , depending upon the complexity of the project, etc the normal would be up to £40m in value. However, where the service provided is advisory in nature, for example advising on urban re-generation funding, the overall project size may be much larger.
Project Management, To Include
Marketing And Business Development, To Include
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/