1. Being able to Collaborate across the design function and product ownership to shape the roadmap
2. Understand the feature and epic level breakdown to inform the product backlog
3. Strong understanding of BDD principles and working methodology.
4. Writing stories using INVEST principles.
5. Coordinate with SI partners, third-party providers, and offshore teams
6. Good functional understanding of FiServe and WSO2 Identify server
7. Good understanding of API specification documentation, full-stack architecture, and mobile apps developed using BFF design pattern
8. Familiar with Flutter environment and automation testing
9. Working with Abstract, invisionapp
10. Work with Proxy product owners to plan sprints, assist in writing effective user stories and prioritize the backlog
11. Gather functional, non-functional, and technical requirements, being able to translate these into meaningful user stories complete with acceptance criteria
12. Be comfortable working in a typical ‘feature-epic-story’ hierarchy
13. Be the champion of ‘Refinement’ and responsible for ensuring stories adhere to the Client's definition of Ready (DoR)
14. Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a digital Mobile App development space.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our expanding Real Estate team in Aberdeen, working on a range of projects.
Due to the nature of the work, the role will suit someone with proven experience of managing projects within Education, Life Sciences and Defence.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Project Managers handle commissions of varying scale and value , depending upon the complexity of the project, etc the normal would be up to £40m in value. However, where the service provided is advisory in nature, for example advising on urban re-generation funding, the overall project size may be much larger.
Project Management, To Include
Marketing And Business Development, To Include
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/