1. Being able to Collaborate across the design function and product ownership to shape the roadmap
2. Understand the feature and epic level breakdown to inform the product backlog
3. Strong understanding of BDD principles and working methodology.
4. Writing stories using INVEST principles.
5. Coordinate with SI partners, third-party providers, and offshore teams
6. Good functional understanding of FiServe and WSO2 Identify server
7. Good understanding of API specification documentation, full-stack architecture, and mobile apps developed using BFF design pattern
8. Familiar with Flutter environment and automation testing
9. Working with Abstract, invisionapp
10. Work with Proxy product owners to plan sprints, assist in writing effective user stories and prioritize the backlog
11. Gather functional, non-functional, and technical requirements, being able to translate these into meaningful user stories complete with acceptance criteria
12. Be comfortable working in a typical ‘feature-epic-story’ hierarchy
13. Be the champion of ‘Refinement’ and responsible for ensuring stories adhere to the Client's definition of Ready (DoR)
14. Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a digital Mobile App development space.